Belly Cast

Posted on Updated on

I worked on painting my belly cast this past weekend.  I’m not sure if I’m done with it yet, but I enjoyed painting it so far.

I used the kit from http://www.bellyvita.com.

It is pretty nice.  Very easy to use.  It is not as form fitted as some of the other casts that I’ve seen but because it was so quick and didn’t require a lot of time, I think that it was worth it.  I added some support to the back side of the cast like a friend suggested.  I used the spray foam that you would use for around your windows.  I used acrylic paints to paint it.  I’m going to spray it will a clear finish this weekend, but I don’t think that it will change the look of it enough for me to wait to post photos.

First layers of paint
View from the front
From the side
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s